Join us Sunday as we start our new series on the book of Exodus. Through-out the fall we will be exploring how the story of Exodus gives us a taste of the RESCUE God will do through Jesus Christ.
As an Equipping Church we want to put some resources into your hands so that you can experience the taste of God.
- Recipe Cards: Each week will have recipe cards that provide a short verse from Exodus (the Ingredients) plus 4 questions for reflections (Instructions). This will be great opportunities for short personal devotions, if you need to lead a devotion at work or school, or perhaps around the dinner table with your family. COLLECT ALL 12!
- Eat with Us: Grab a taste of Genuine Community with our upcoming fellowship opportunities: Mark your calendars for the Church wide picnic on October 1st! Plus, we will have two Partners in Mission luncheons on October 15th and 29th for those who want to make Waypoint their home.
- Family Activity: As we study Exodus this sermon series we invite our children and families to participate in getting to know the Ten Commandments better as a family. At the Children’s Ministry table table to pick up the “treasure box” which can hold our current sermon cards. As a family, decorate and come up with your own set of “family commandments.” As you finish we would love for the children to share with us their creations.
- Consider watching the Prince of Egypt, the Ten Commandments or Exodus: God and Kings.
- Use your RightNow Media subscription to watch HOW TO READ EXODUS (email email@example.com if you don’t have an account)
- Read it in 7 weeks or 13 week chunks. PDF